2019 sees the UK host its usual array of tennis events and cricket’s finest grace our shores for the Cricket World Cup and The Ashes. Ensure that your summer features sports hospitality at the country’s most iconic venues, Wimbledon, Lords, the Kia Oval and Queen’s Club, for example. You’ll be witnessing the best in the world compete so please choose to access luxuries which standard ticket holders will envy. Interact with the greats of the past and current teams; ask questions, listen to their tales, relive memories, get a photo or autograph.
Relish being in the best possible seats for the match, laze in delightful suites and lounges equipped with world class state of the art facilities. Chat informally with friends and new acquaintances or network as a corporate hospitality guest; everyone is welcome.
There is a sports hospitality package to suit all tastes and budgets so why not contact sports event specialist DTB Sports and Events to learn more? Don’t procrastinate, sports hospitality is always in great demand. Your sporting hero awaits your company.
Suggested experience opportunities:
The Cricket World Cup takes place across the UK between the 30th May and 14th July, with the final taking place at Lord’s.
The Kia Oval’s 2nd floor lounge is located behind the bowler and close to eye level; the sports hospitality package from DTB Sports and Events includes:
- Ex-international cricketer guest speakers.
- Souvenir programme (1 per 2 guests.)
- Private table of 10 or 12 – smaller parties are on a shared basis.
- A three-course plated lunch.
- Traditional afternoon tea.
- Post savoury snack.
- Beer, wine and Pimm’s.
- A selection of soft drinks, tea and coffee.
The Ashes First Test is at Edgbaston 1st-5th August.
The Ashes return to the UK for the first time in four years in 2019. Don’t miss out.
The Warwickshire Suite package inclusions:
- Premium seat on the Warwickshire balcony.
- Level 3 of the main pavilion.
- Located on the third floor in the new stand.
- Panoramic view of the cricket pitch; glass fronted viewing facility.
- Guest speaker in attendance.
- Hosting service.
- Breakfast offering.
- 3-course à la carte menu.
- Afternoon tea.
- Formal seated dining.
- Complimentary bar of selected spirits, beers, wines and soft drinks.
- Ref.link and match day programme per guest.
Stoke Park Hotel and Country Club is an intimate tennis venue which plays host to the Boodles Challenge in the days leading up to Wimbledon; you’re assured of big-name players.
The Players’ Lounge sports hospitality package includes:
- A hostess.
- Question and answer session with the tennis stars.
- Perrier-Jouët reception.
- Exclusive Boodles jewellery preview.
- Reserved courtside box.
- Courtside drinks.
- Gourmet three-course lunch with wine.
- Full afternoon tea.
- Reserved parking.
- Official programme.
Feel too shy to chat with a tennis hero? Queens Club Lounge and Roof Garden at the Fever-Tree Tennis Championships from 17th-23rd June 2019 offer the opportunity to watch the players on the practice courts and to be in the best available seats on Centre Court cheering them on.
This year interact with and marvel at the prowess of sport events idols with DTB Sports and Events.